Disclaimer: The blog post written here are entries written way back in 2006. Whatever is written here might not no longer represent Laysa's views. Everything you will find here is very much in the past and was kept up to serve Laysa's sentimentality. Thank you and enjoy! Laysa-Salonga [DOT] blogspot [DOT] com

webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information


I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 5.8.06
BLOG DIED: 5.28.08

current layout: pinky laysa
layout last updated: May.19.2008



disclaimer
Welcome to my online diary. I can put everything in here 'coz it's mine. Hahaha. If you think some posts are offensive, I am sorry but I suggest just comment. :)
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Opera
but looks CRAP in Internet Explorer. Ugh.

webmistress

Laysa Salonga. 6teen.
Single but not available.
Christian.
Incoming 1st year college. UPLB.

Add to Technorati Favorites
[loves]
pink
mangoes
Cadbury
astronomy
ABS-CBN

[loathes]
bees
roaches
oily and stinky stuff

recent entries
Raykoo.
just like 6 MONTHS ago..
Whatever.
AniLag Day 3 - March 12
Swimming terms
Rules in Swimming
How To Write Sports Articles
For the past few days of the roller coaster life..
Science Trip on Feb.27 =D
Pano pag sinabi nya to? Hihi.


Plurk Updates


wishlist
Get my teeth braces back! [soon]
Buy a domain
Have an approved blog at any moneyblogging site.
Laptop!
Nokia 6120/Moto RazR V9
waist-length hair
new contact lenses
eyeglass!!
Digicam
Earn a dollar at Paypal


TAG-board

Let me know you were here. :)



emote



rewind




Friday, April 11, 2008
Did many things without the INTERNET. @ 8:31 AM

Finally, we moved to our new house, or should I say apartment, here at Bagumbayan. That was April 7 when I got very very exhausted coz all we did that day was pack things, put them in the car, back and forth, back and forth. Blah.

The past few days I WAS REALLY, REALLY EXTREMELY Bored. The internet connection was cut and was needed to be transferred. Ngayon lang ulit kami nakabitan. That's why I was off for some days.

Pero guess what, I got to watch some TV, I also started working out on my scrap book, have some pictures printed, had a date with Rachelle the other day, went to twin falls AGAIN yesterday and a lot more. I found out the my favorite ANNE did a movie with AGA. Now starting to get hooked at the new Asianovela, Lovers, starring my FAVORITE Kim Jung Eun. XD

---


Ewan ko kung anung tawag dito sa ginawa nung bakla. Click the photo for more pics.


Kahapon I went to Kalayaan ALONE. Umuna na sila because I was sooo tagal. Ano pa ba. Hahaha. Ang ganda ganda ng twin falls, particularly yung sa pinakataas. The place was really solemn and nice. A nice place to go when you're with your special someone. Too bad i dont have that someone. Dadating din yun. XD I have my buwanang dalaw kahapon but it didn't matter anyway. WAHAHAHA.

---


foodtrip sa McDo. Click the mangga for more.


The day before yesterday, Rachelle and I went out to have some sort of bonding chuvaness. Foodtrip kami. Mangga, green peas, spanish bread, cheese burger. Sa McDO namin kinain. Mejo nangamoy nga yung alamang eh. Hahaha.

Labels: , , ,



Say something? (0)
©Laysa Salonga