Disclaimer: The blog post written here are entries written way back in 2006. Whatever is written here might not no longer represent Laysa's views. Everything you will find here is very much in the past and was kept up to serve Laysa's sentimentality. Thank you and enjoy! Laysa-Salonga [DOT] blogspot [DOT] com

webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information


I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 5.8.06
BLOG DIED: 5.28.08

current layout: pinky laysa
layout last updated: May.19.2008



disclaimer
Welcome to my online diary. I can put everything in here 'coz it's mine. Hahaha. If you think some posts are offensive, I am sorry but I suggest just comment. :)
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Opera
but looks CRAP in Internet Explorer. Ugh.

webmistress

Laysa Salonga. 6teen.
Single but not available.
Christian.
Incoming 1st year college. UPLB.

Add to Technorati Favorites
[loves]
pink
mangoes
Cadbury
astronomy
ABS-CBN

[loathes]
bees
roaches
oily and stinky stuff

recent entries
MOA madness. >=D
Blog To Profit?
Deka08's Outing at Gacias
Did many things without the INTERNET.
Raykoo.
just like 6 MONTHS ago..
Whatever.
AniLag Day 3 - March 12
Swimming terms
Rules in Swimming


Plurk Updates


wishlist
Get my teeth braces back! [soon]
Buy a domain
Have an approved blog at any moneyblogging site.
Laptop!
Nokia 6120/Moto RazR V9
waist-length hair
new contact lenses
eyeglass!!
Digicam
Earn a dollar at Paypal


TAG-board

Let me know you were here. :)



emote



rewind




Thursday, April 24, 2008
Como esta ako?? @ 9:49 PM

Kumusta ako? :)

Kanina . .


May ATM na ko!!


Wala namang kwenta kasi naman di nga na-approve blog ko sa blogtoprofit. Anyway, that BPI Jumpstart is develeloped for teens. Yung mga hindi pa marunong mag-budget. Haha. Every month (or depending on your choice) magpapadala ng certain amount yung mother account mo dun sa iyo. Kaya ayun. Masaya din.

- - -

Noong isang, ISANG ARAW.. .


Sige, titigan mo kaloob-looban ko!


Nagpunta ako nung Wednesday sa Christian General sa Pagsanjan for my x-ray. As usual, I went there alone. Hehe. Then I had my x-ray and check up. The doctor told me that I was underweight and I need to gain some pounds, mga 10 lbs. siguro yun para maging normal. Pero guess what, 40.5 kgs. na ko! Dati 40!! Dati 39!

My spinal is obviously not normal. It should really be straight from the neck down to the hips. Just so you know, I have lumbar scoliosis. [The lumbar of the spine is located at the very bottom.] I think it was since Grade 4. By then, I wasn't already capable of reaching my foot [when I do sit and reach on physical fitness test]. I used to cheat on those. LOL. Pero now, alam ko na ang reason why I can't. And I am excused. XD

Apparently, it doesn't hurt even a single bit and since it's 20 degrees palang naman (sabi ni dok), I need not to worry. Pag sumasakit na daw. WHAHAHAHA.

Note: Scoliosis is different for Osteoporosis in the sense that yung mga may scolio, eh pa-S yung spinal nila minsan pa-C. In my case, I could stand straight and sit upright, hardly noticeable. Di talaga halata. Sa osteo people, yun yung mga kino-commercial sa TV [Anlene, etc] usually they strike when you're already old, yun bang kuma-KUBA.

Sa mga di pa yun alam, ayan. May natutunan kayo sakin. :))

- - -


What if I get this tan?

Well, what if lang. I don't have any plans noh. Habyu noticed na masyadong uso ngayon ang Met at Gluta-thione? Habyu lang? According to momma, this products help clean and intoxicate the liver which results to: WHITENING. Side-effect lang siya. Sa mga batang tulad natin, eh napaka linis pa daw ng ating atay-ness. Baka makasama pa kung uminom tayo.

That's why it isn't suitable for ages 18 and below.

Pero merong bago ngayon, GLUTA TEENS!! For ages 8-12 years old. 13-18 years old. Oh diba? 8 years old ka palang, kumikikire ka na! BWAHAHA! Kiddin'. Search for it on the web.

Hehe. :)


Labels:



Say something? (0)
©Laysa Salonga