Disclaimer: The blog post written here are entries written way back in 2006. Whatever is written here might not no longer represent Laysa's views. Everything you will find here is very much in the past and was kept up to serve Laysa's sentimentality. Thank you and enjoy! Laysa-Salonga [DOT] blogspot [DOT] com

webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information


I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 5.8.06
BLOG DIED: 5.28.08

current layout: pinky laysa
layout last updated: May.19.2008



disclaimer
Welcome to my online diary. I can put everything in here 'coz it's mine. Hahaha. If you think some posts are offensive, I am sorry but I suggest just comment. :)
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Opera
but looks CRAP in Internet Explorer. Ugh.

webmistress

Laysa Salonga. 6teen.
Single but not available.
Christian.
Incoming 1st year college. UPLB.

Add to Technorati Favorites
[loves]
pink
mangoes
Cadbury
astronomy
ABS-CBN

[loathes]
bees
roaches
oily and stinky stuff

recent entries
Technorati Favorite?
Monetizing my Blog!!
Adios!
new site. :)
The Mark of the Beast - Bible Prophecy has just begun
Bussssy, Busy Day
Como esta ako??
MOA madness. >=D
Blog To Profit?
Deka08's Outing at Gacias


Plurk Updates


wishlist
Get my teeth braces back! [soon]
Buy a domain
Have an approved blog at any moneyblogging site.
Laptop!
Nokia 6120/Moto RazR V9
waist-length hair
new contact lenses
eyeglass!!
Digicam
Earn a dollar at Paypal


TAG-board

Let me know you were here. :)



emote



rewind




Tuesday, May 13, 2008
It's not okay, but I am ALRIGHT. @ 9:02 PM

I'm fine. Amazingly, I am. I just wanted to write and RANT about somethings.

I was excited about watching Anne's movie TOMORROW with someone. But the heck, it was postponed because a freakin' reason(exactly what I have expected). Anyway, I still wanna watch the movie. Kahit mag-isa. But the thing is, I should have seen it earlier. Nakarelate sana agad ako nung pinag-uusapan nila Win yun. Yaan na. At the first place, I know that this person would not comply to what he said. Buti nalang.

Alright then, whoelse hasn't seen the movie yet? Tanong lang. :)


Imagining myself sliding down at Splash Island's long and terrific slides, something just stopped my from daydreaming, REALITY. Who's gonna be with me? No one. No one would like to go with me wearing proper swimming attires and pay 250 pesos for the entrance free. Only that person did, but then AGAIN -- absolutely what I was anticipating -- it was put off. I was stupid I expected for this one to happen.


Moving on, I went to Land Bank with Imari and deposited money in payment for my domain name. I'll be updating you guys once my website is up. I'm soo excited.


Look how we went on a total make-over together. :))


We had grown so gorgeous after a year or so.
Naks! Di ba naman?

P.S. Rachelle I think the first picture was the first one we had together. Am I right?

Isusunod ko yung sa amin ni Erwin.




Labels:



Say something? (0)
©Laysa Salonga