Disclaimer: The blog post written here are entries written way back in 2006. Whatever is written here might not no longer represent Laysa's views. Everything you will find here is very much in the past and was kept up to serve Laysa's sentimentality. Thank you and enjoy! Laysa-Salonga [DOT] blogspot [DOT] com

webmistress journal affiliates freebies credits
web information


I Support Privacy Protection

BLOG STARTED: 5.8.06
BLOG DIED: 5.28.08

current layout: pinky laysa
layout last updated: May.19.2008



disclaimer
Welcome to my online diary. I can put everything in here 'coz it's mine. Hahaha. If you think some posts are offensive, I am sorry but I suggest just comment. :)
TESTED:
compatible now with Mozilla Firefox & Opera
but looks CRAP in Internet Explorer. Ugh.

webmistress

Laysa Salonga. 6teen.
Single but not available.
Christian.
Incoming 1st year college. UPLB.

Add to Technorati Favorites
[loves]
pink
mangoes
Cadbury
astronomy
ABS-CBN

[loathes]
bees
roaches
oily and stinky stuff

recent entries
Adios!
new site. :)
The Mark of the Beast - Bible Prophecy has just begun
Bussssy, Busy Day
Como esta ako??
MOA madness. >=D
Blog To Profit?
Deka08's Outing at Gacias
Did many things without the INTERNET.
Raykoo.


Plurk Updates


wishlist
Get my teeth braces back! [soon]
Buy a domain
Have an approved blog at any moneyblogging site.
Laptop!
Nokia 6120/Moto RazR V9
waist-length hair
new contact lenses
eyeglass!!
Digicam
Earn a dollar at Paypal


TAG-board

Let me know you were here. :)



emote



rewind




Monday, May 12, 2008
Monetizing my Blog!! @ 6:39 PM

I'm sooo pissed off 'coz my money blogging applications were ALL declined.

At first I thought that everything was all set up. Got my bank account and two blogs(both having a PR of 1 --which I think is enough) but I didn't know that they'll be very specific and strict in approving blogs.

WAIT: Why am I back here? You might be askin' coz I told you guys in my last post that I am moving FOR GOOD. (Read my previous post and there you'll see I included the word, MAYBE. Haha.) But apparently, I'M BACK! It's because my supladita site was deleted. You read that right. It wasn't my host's fault, in fact it was nobody's fault. It was just the web hosting site (o2g.net) that does not allow free subdomain hosting and as far as we all know, nobody knows about it. Many websites hosted by o2g are suspended right now, just so you know.

Okay back to where we were. .

All those sites have every unique reason to decline my blog.

My first application was for BlogToProfit. After several weeks of waiting, finally, I received a reply email and surprise!! MY BLOGGER(this one) was DECLINED due to its not-unique domain. Okay whatever. Then I went for Smorty, signing-up my blogger and subdomain. Containing non-english content and not enough Google PR, respectively, were the reasons why they denied my blogs. Enough of all of this.

I'm planning to buy a www.oolalai.com domain. Luckily, it's not yet reserved/taken. I really opted for oolai.com, needless to say, it was already bought.

Bye now, I guess your fed up with all my rants and misfortunes.

LOL. Bye now. :)

Labels:



Say something? (0)
©Laysa Salonga